Product Description The HD-950A Large Volume whole house system has four times the capacity of standard duty filter systems. Included with the unit is a SW-3A housing wrench, pressure relief valve. From the Manufacturer Culligan's Heavy-Duty HD-950A sediment housing has two times the capacity of standard 10-inch filters. It is ideal for private wells, large homes, farms, swimming pools, and spas and can extend the life of washing machines, water heaters, and other water-using household appliances. It has a 1-inch inlet/outlet for installation on main cold-water line and includes a housing wrench for filter installation. The unit come with a 5-year limited warranty. The HD-950A housing uses filter cartridges (R50-BBS, CP5-BBS, RFC-BBS) sold separately.
- Whole house water filtration system with 1" inlet/outlet connectors
- Perfect for residential homes, helps protect appliances and pluming from sediment and scale
- Features built in pressure relief valve
- Reduces: sediment, rust, scale, dirt, coarse sand, sand, fine sand, silt, bad taste, odor, aesthetic chlorine taste and odor (depending on filter cartridge)
- The HD-950A housing has been tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials saferty and structural integrity
- Includes: Filter housing, SW-3A housing wrench
- Compatible with Culligan filter cartridges: R50-BBSA, CW25-BBS, CP5-BBS, CW5-BBS, RFC-BBSA